Who else is counting down the days till summer? I can’t wait for the sun to shine and to walk around in my bikini all day. Maybe you’ve seen it on my Instagram, but my boyfriend and I bought our ticket to Asia again! yeahhhh! Ok, back to this post: I was searching and thinking for some easy ways to get my body bikini proof.
1. eat clean & healthy
This maybe isn’t a surprise, but it really is important to do. 80% of losing weight depends on what you eat. This isn’t easy, especially not for a sugar addict like me, but it is possible:
– Do not buy chocolate, cookies, candy etc at all;
– When you are going to school or work, prepare your healthy food at home so you don’t have to buy unhealthy food during the day.
2. water, water, water
Water is really important for your body. Yes, I have to drink more water as well, but you should do it too! Water purifies your body and your skin will get more beautiful.
– Make sure you always have a bottle of water in your bag;
– If you forget to drink water at home, just set an alarm every hour.
3. set goals
When you set goals, you will be more motivated to reach them.
– Write down your weekly goals. if you reached your weekly goals, it will give you a boost to reach your goals for the next week.
4. go to the gym
It isn’t a secret anymore, when you want a bikini body, you have to work for it. The first weeks will be the hardest, but once you see some results, it won’t be that hard anymore.
– Go with someone else; when you made an appointment with someone, you can’t go back anymore;
– Search for some nice sport outfits. It would be a shame when you bought a nice outfit and you are not going to wear it, right?
Otto has a really big sport assortiment, so I’ve searched for some sport outfit inspiration in their shop:
a) NIKE b) NIKE c) PUMA d) NIKE e) ERIMA -> Click here for some more products!:)
Thanks for reading, and have a nice workout!;)